Mono Stringer StairsMono Stringer Stairs are also known as straight single stringer staircases, and they have a strong centre beam that allows them to support up to 300 pounds per stair. The treads and risers from the landing to the following level are carried by the vertical boards on the exterior edges. Of all the stair types, mono stringer stairs have the appearance of being the most open.
- Highly versatile stairs that can be made in almost any configuration: Straight-line, L-shaped, U-shaped, Geometric winder treads or combined with curved stairs or spiral stairs.
- Extremely rigid and strong while displaying an open look.
- A great compliment to modern and contemporary designs.
- Inexpensive staircases.
- Can have repair costs and potential liability which can outweigh the lower installation price.
- Not a good choice for longer distance spans.
Mono Stringer Stairs Cost
The cost of building and installing a mono stringer staircase can vary from project to project.
The price of new mono stringer stairs will vary depending on a number of elements, such as their size and complexity, the materials they are made of, and the labour costs associated with their installation.Contact Modern Stairs today to get a quote on your mono stringer stair project. We offer a variety of mono stringer stair styles and finishes to give each each and every project a unique look.
Mono Stringer Stairs Details
A good reason to buy monostringer stairs is due to their sleek, modern design, which provides a minimalist aesthetic. They also typically offer greater stability and support compared to traditional staircase designs, making them a good choice for individuals who prioritize safety and durability in their home design choices. Additionally, monostringer stairs are often easier to install and can take up less space, making them a popular choice for those who have limited space in their homes.
- Completed on time and on budget
- High Quality Products and Materials